DHA is currently looking for a full-time Transportation Engineer to join the team in our Sacramento (Rancho Cordova) office.
The primary duties of the position will be roadway project development and design. DHA is looking for a candidate with 2 to 7 years of experience.
Additional position requirements include:
- Support Project Engineers and Project Managers with various tasks associated with roadway project development and design
- Compile engineer’s estimates
- Perform quantity calculations
- Compile roadway construction documents using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Design roadway projects under the guidance of Project Engineers or Project Managers
- Compile and draft exhibits required for project development
- Develop concepts and preliminary engineering plans and documents
- Maintain project files and databases
- Ability to research and interpret design standards and apply them to specific projects
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
- Possession of Professional Engineer License in California preferred
- Interest in roadway design and transportation engineering
- Knowledge of Caltrans and AASHTO design standards preferred
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with staff to complete project tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced professional environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Candidates for consideration must have a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
For additional information regarding this position opening, please contact Anthony Boyes at firstname.lastname@example.org.